PLUS 10 Xbox One S consoles with a copy of Forza Motorsport 7 to give away! Purchase any 2 Falken tyres to enter:
Find your nearest participating dealer
FALKEN TYRES XBOX PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Promoter is Sumitomo Rubber Australia Pty Ltd ABN 31 602 872 391, 32 Riverside Rd Chipping Norton NSW 2170, 1300 858 112.
- Information on how to enter, mechanics of entry and prizes form part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The promotion starts at 8:00am (AEST) on 1st November 2017 and ends at 5:00pm (AEST) on 31st December 2017 (Promotion Period).
- Entry is only open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or older.
- Directors, management and employees of the Promoter and its related entities (and their immediate families), printers, suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter the promotion.
- To enter the “Falken Tyres Xbox Promotion” competition, Eligible Entrants must complete the following steps during the Promotion Period:
6.1 Buy any two Falken Tyres in one transaction from any participating Falken Tyres Dealer in Australia. A list of participating Falken Tyres Dealers can be found at http://www.falken.com.au/forza
6.2 Provide the information requested at www.falken.com.au/forza (Promotional Website) and tell us in 30 words or less why you should win the Forza Motorsport 7 Xbox pack.
6.3 Entrants must retain their purchase invoice and supply a copy via email as proof of purchase if they are drawn as the winner.
- A judging panel will determine the Prize winner. Judging will take place at 10:00am (AEST) on 9th January 2017 at Sumitomo Rubber Australia Pty Ltd ABN 31 602 872 391, 32 Riverside Rd Chipping Norton NSW 2170.
- The prize winners will be notified in email within three (3) working days from the selection date in clause 7. The winners shall have their names published on Facebook.com/FalkenAustralia (Falken’s Facebook Page) within three (3) days of the relevant selection and will remain on Falken’s Facebook Page for a minimum of twenty-eight (28) days. All reasonable steps to notify the winner of the results will be taken by the Promoter. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- A person may submit multiple entries pursuant to compliance with Condition 6.
- Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, ineligible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotional Period. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- Entries will be deemed accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission.
- One (1) winner will receive an Xbox One X console and copy of Forza Motorsport 7. Ten (10) other winners will receive an Xbox One S console and a copy of Forza Motorsport 7.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable. The Prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
Notification of Winners
- Prize winners will be contacted via email and notified using the email which they used to submit their winning Eligible Entry during the Promotional Period.
- The Promoter may draw 5 additional reserve entries in the draw and record them (in order) in case an invalid entry or ineligible Entrant is drawn, the Entrant is unable to accept the Prize, or if the Entrant does not confirm their eligibility to be awarded the Prize in the required time as per Condition 16.
- Eligible Entrants must check their email account to see if they have been notified as a winner. If the winning Eligible Entrant does not respond to the Promoter’s notification on their relevant email account within ten (10) days, an alternative winner will be selected and contacted. The Promoter takes no responsibility for a winning Eligible Entrant who does not respond during the designated time frame and consequently forfeits a prize and their entry will be deemed invalid. The Prize will then be awarded to the first reserve entry drawn in accordance with Condition 15.
- If the Prize cannot be awarded to the person drawn, the Promoter will continue the process set out in Conditions 15 and 16 with the reserve entries (in turn) until the Prize is awarded.
- The Promoter and the Entrant acknowledge that the Entrant is providing their personal information to the Promoter for the purposes of the Promotion.
- It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the winner may be required to sign legal release(s) in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter including but without limitation technical malfunctions or failures.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with taking the Prize or using the Prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). The Promoter and its agents associated with this promotion take no responsibility for the Prize (or part of the Prize) damaged or lost in transit (if relevant).
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter including because of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including natural disaster), infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion and/or if necessary to provide an alternative prize to the same value as the original Prize, subject to any written directions made under applicable State or Territory legislation.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any and all entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for: (a) tampering with the entry process; (b) submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry; or (c) if the entrant is engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- As a condition of entering this promotion, an entrant consents to, in the event they are the winner, the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without further notification, remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting, publicising or marketing the promotion (including any outcome), and/or promoting any products or services manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. The entrant agrees that, in the event they are the winner, the entrant will participate in all reasonable promoted activities in relation to the promotion as requested by the Promoter and its agents.
- An entry and any copyright subsisting in an entry irrevocably becomes, at time of entry, the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about an entrant to include the entrant in the promotion and, where appropriate, award the Prize. If the personal information requested is not provided, the entrant cannot participate in the promotion and is deemed ineligible. An entrant also agrees that in the event the entrant is the winner, publish or cause to be published the entrant’s name and locality in any media, as required under the relevant State or Territory legislation.