Ohtsu is a tyre brand which has been in Australia since the 1970s. Through success in truck & bus and passenger car tyres, it cemented itself as a tyre offering performance and value.
After a hiatus of distribution, Ohtsu is back in the country with the FP1000 – a passenger car tyre designed in Japan for Australian roads.
The tyre is engineered for optimum performance in dry and wet conditions through an enhanced compound and tread profile. The FP1000 provides value by offering excellent tread life, low noise and even wear throughout the life of the tyre.
• Unique tread pattern designed for even wear for the life of the tyre.
• Optimised profile for improved contact patch.
• Low rolling resistance compound for less fuel consumption.
• Enhanced compound for great wet weather performance.
• Grooves engineered for excellent water evacuation.
• Large shoulder blocks for safe handling.
• Advanced symmetric tread design engineered for performance.
• Wide range of sizes to suit all popular vehicles.
The FP1000 is available in 32 sizes for 13-inch to 19-inch wheels and carry T, H, V & W speed ratings.
For more information visit www.ohtsu.com.au.