Experience hassle-free driving at no extra cost. If you get a puncture, hit a pot hole or kerb, and your tyre is damaged we’ll replace it for free*.
- Please review the full terms & conditions here.
- Register online with this form.
- If you need to make a claim, contact your original place of purchase.
Here’s a handy sheet to help you keep track of your tyre service schedule: Falken Guarantee Service Schedule
FIND YOUR NEAREST DEALER
If your invoice was dated up to 31st May 2020, please click here.
Terms and Conditions (If your invoice was dated from 1st June 2020)
- The Falken Puncture Guarantee (Guarantee) is only available for Falken Azenis and Ziex tyres, and is provided in addition to the Sumitomo Rubber Australia (SRAU) Warranty conditions.
- Falken Azenis and Ziex tyres are guaranteed to resist punctures in normal on-road service. If the tyre is punctured and is unrepairable or run-flat in the first year of service, with less than 25% tread wear, then a free identical replacement tyre will be supplied.
- Coverage: the Guarantee covers any set of four (4) Falken Azenis or Ziex tyres purchased in one transaction from, and installed upon a powered motor vehicle by, a participating Falken dealer. The Guarantee does not cover Falken Azenis RT series tyres, original equipment (OE) Falken tyres that were originally fitted to the vehicle by the vehicle manufacturer, any OE specification Falken replacement tyres installed later, or any Falken runflat construction tyres. If the same Falken tyre is not available or has been superseded, a comparable product will be provided in lieu. If a comparable product is not available, a credit will be provided.
- Owner’s Obligations: a) Visit a participating Falken dealer to purchase and install a minimum of four (4) Azenis or Ziex tyres; b) Register your purchase online within 30 days of purchase; c) keep the original invoice; d) Ensure basic tyre maintenance is conducted regularly including a visual tyre inspection, pressure check and adjustment, and tyre rotation. Conduct a vehicle wheel alignment if necessary.
- Exclusions: a) Tyres will not be covered by this Guarantee if damage is caused by, but not limited to: i) Acts of vandalism, fire, theft, abuse and neglect; ii) Use in motorsport and non-tarmac roads; iii) Commercial uses, such as taxis, hire cars, couriers, etc.; iv) Mechanical and maintenance issues, such as wheel alignment, improper inflation pressure, incorrect usage, failure to maintain or rotate tyres, etc.; v) Damage from tyre chains or chemical products. b) Tyres that are modified in any way from the original design. c) Any tyres from a towed vehicle, such as a trailer or caravan.
- Service Cost: all service/fitment charges, scrap fees and taxes are to be beared by the consumer at the time of original installation and in the event of replacement under this guarantee.
- Repair Cost: if a tyre is deemed repairable, it is to be repaired and the cost of repair is to be beared by the consumer.
- Claim Process: claims must be made at a participating Falken dealer, by presenting the damaged tyre, vehicle and proof of purchase. No prorata adjustment or provision of account credit is offered under this Guarantee. Claims can only be made for the original tyres purchased. Claims cannot be made for applicable tyres replaced under this Guarantee.
- Claim Period: claims are valid twelve (12) months from the date of consumer purchase or until the original tread depth has worn 25%, whichever occurs first. The Guarantee is not transferrable to a new vehicle owner and the tyres may not be transferred to a different vehicle from the original fitment.
- Participating Dealers: to find a participating Falken dealer visit www.falken.com.au/dealer-locator.
- This Guarantee is effective from 1st June 2020. This Guarantee is subject to change without notification.
- Tyre registration can be completed online by visiting www.falken.com.au/guarantee.